Tuesday, July 6, 2010

day with my little ladies :)

today Capu had a doctor appointment so her parents took her out for a special day outing. So, I babysat Pru and her cute little cousin Anabelle. We went to Rue Amélie (hehe) to a lovely shop and then we had a picnic in Champ de Mars. Anabelle isn't from Paris and she was begging me "PLEEEASE can we ride the Eiffel Tower!", haha, she says that every time she is here! They were so cute and I took pictures too of course :)



Anabelle in the courtyard. Mathieu plucked a pretty flower for her hair. Aren't her eyes just lovely? She also has a super cute baby sister named Théa who I babysit too sometimes when they are in town.



Pru looking a little gloomy back at her apartment. She was slightly irritated that her darn sister got to have a day out with her parents and she was stuck with me, sigh. haha. but she got perky after that. she also got a summer haircut which i love. it used to be soo long.

tell me they aren't precious :)

Oh, and you can't call Pru Prune anymore. She was terribly embarrassed at school when a little boy was eating a plum and said "Hey, I'm eating you!" (Prune means Plum in French). So she wanted to change her name to "Princesse" but that didn't fly, so she goes by "Pru" now. we'll see how long that lasts :)

Ah, I love days off!

But work tomorrow. i'm not looking forward to waking up!

6 comments:

  1. Aw, Pru is adorable! I loved all the Little Miss Capucine videos on Youtube (I even sent a few to Frilly on PC, and she adores them, too! haha... she thinks Capu is just the cutest little girl ever!), but I don't think I saw a picture of Pru until now... how old are they? Both Pru and Anabelle are positively adorable! :) I love hanging out with little kids... I'm sure it was amazing! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelie! I haven't talked to you in a while, and I saw some blog posts of yours that I think you deleted... and they really kinda freaked me out. :*( So I left a message for you on your profile on PC, and I'm leaving one here. :*( I hope you're okay! :*( If you feel up to it, say hey and let me know how you're doing! :*(((((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley...I tried to send you a PM on PC a few days ago but it didn't work. I'm not doing so well. I was in a really bad car crash with my mother, sister, and jacob a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no!!!! Misheal and I have been praying for you! :*( We had no clue... we were only left to our imagination, after the blogs that I saw and then you deleted... How is everyone doing? :*(((( Misheal and I will keep praying... It sounded like someone died? I'm sure this isn't the place you wanted to talk about it... it's too bad you don't have email, since PC limits the messages like that. :/ :*( Love ya, dear! And I hope it gets better, however bad it is! :*(

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you send me an email? i found the password to my old account. it's amelieofmarais@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete