Friday, August 27, 2010

Changes

It's been a lonnnng day.
After I went to the hospital to visit the little ones, and even though i'm still supposed to relax from the c-section i had no other choice but to move today. I moved into Angélique's old room, she took my parents, and Jeffrey gets the spare bedroom. My dad is moving to Scotland he decided a few weeks ago, so now I am in charge of the bakery. I'm a little nervous for this but i've been working there since I was a teenager so i'm hoping I can keep everything under control and get respect from the bakers and other employees. I'm also nervous about being Angélique's guardian. I'm afraid it will be hard to strike a balance between being her sister and being her mother figure. I also really need to buckle down and getting working on her Bat Mitzvah. So much stuff to do.

I'm so exhausted right now, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment