Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Au Revoir.

My life has been insane lately, and I only see it getting crazier in the future.
I can already tell that I won't have any time to blog anymore. Finding time to even check my email is beginning to be a struggle.

Thank you for listening to my vents since I started this thing. My hopes, dreams, and thoughts have all spilled out into my little blog and it's been really fun. I'll check in every so often but for now I'm saying good-bye to blogging.

I never thought my fabulous destiny would involve all that it has, but i'm ready to see what else is in store for me and my family.

Shalom,
Amélie

P.S. Happy Rosh Hashanah :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, I'll miss you, dear! But I can TOTALLY understand why you can't blog anymore... I'll be thinking and praying for all of you! I hope you and Jonas and Lainey are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete