Tuesday, March 23, 2010

um.

i've definitely have been throwing up in the mornings.
and today i definitely had to leave class after somebody mentioned raw meat.
but i definitely just lost my virginity a few weeks ago.
and i have been on birth control for years.
so i don't get my periods, and it's supposed to be 99.9% effective...
but i'm really tired and crampy and all i want is some greasy food adlfkjdlakj

yeah. didn't see this one coming. i'm taking a pregnancy test tomorrow. even though i can't be pregnant. it's good to put my mind at ease.

1 comment:

  1. OhmygoodnessgraciousAMELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

    Okay, now I'm speechless.

    I really don't have a clue what to say... except that I think everything works out for you guys...

    Let me know what happens! If you don't want to talk about it out in the open, send me a message on PC... now that I'm freaking out. haha.

    Ash

    ReplyDelete