Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nothing important to say.

:) Oh, my cousin had her baby finally. Her name is Agnes, and she is cute cute cute. I love being an auntie. even though i have yet to meet the child. The birth of Agnes has turned my mother into a spaz. she just can't believe that Aurélie is a mother. Does she realize i'll be a mother soon too? haha. She had one of those "you all are getting so old!" moments, so she got a new picture frame and put a childhood picture of my sister and I in it. You think she might have had this revelation, say, on my wedding day, or the day i told her I was pregnant? haha. No. Aurélie can make my mother think :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you're so adorable!!!!! (Well, Angelique, too... You're both so stinkin adorable! I can't really tell which is which, haha. Are you on the left, and Ang on the right?)

    ReplyDelete