Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Olympics!

I love the Olympics. Do you? They are so fun to watch. it is like the whole world joins together for a short time for good things. :) I really loved the Torino 2006 Olympics. Why? Cause of this magical moment...fast forward to 4:25



Giovanna's sister and my second little sister Eleonora was chosen to sing the national anthem of Italy. Um, PRESSURE? I remember when I was watching the ceremony, i was on the edge of my seat, holding my breath. Please, Eleonora, Please, Please don't mess up! But she didn't! It was perfect and she was the pride of Italy and my little apartment :) I was so proud of her, and so relieved when it was over! LOL at the very end "Anthem sung by nine year old ee-lah-nahr-ah"

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful girl with a beautiful little voice! I love the Olympics too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Giovanna's little sister?

    Amelie, she's adorable!!!!!! :) And she has an amazing voice, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet friend you are! It was a fantastic night for my whole family and I am very proud of Eleonora myself. The Olympic experience made me very proud to be an Italian :)

    ReplyDelete