Monday, February 15, 2010

scary times...

soo...not last night but the night before, my sister came into my room at like 11 and said she didn't feel well, then she started regurgitating everywhere. she said she felt better though, so she fell asleep on my floor. then at about 2, she started yelling at me about her friend Youna! I was so confused. Then she started calling me Youna! She had to wake up for gymnastics at four, and since i was up too i took her since my parents were gone and i was afraid she would get sick again. anyways, she was flaming up and so i took her temperature but she was being bratty about it which is kind of rare because usually she is in a really good mood to me. so that failed, and i just wrapped her up and took her there. so, at about seven in the morning i get a call that during her warm ups when she was jumping rope she was breathing really hard but she said she felt ok. then during her first session with her floor routine, she was doing some flippy twisty combination and in the middle of it her body just gave out and she fell onto the floor. her teammate Lola ran up to her and apparently she was awake and saying she was fine, then she got up and passed out. they got her to the hospital and that's when they called me. i rushed there as soon as possible. she was really dehydrated and her body was exhausted. she was awake though, which was good. i got her home and she slept all day, which she needed since she hasn't had a good night sleep for hmm about six of her twelve years haha. i forced her to take the next day off which surprisingly she didn't fight. she's back to the gym today though and she's feeling better.

well that would be my drama for the past few days. haha. hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

  1. Angelique! Oh, no... I'm glad she sounds to be doing better now! :)

    ReplyDelete