Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ARGH

WOW, i hate my computer. It's so bipolar! Sometimes it works just perfectly and then others it doesn't. Some sites work okay but others don't. anyway, it's just soo obnoxious and who knows when it will work normally again?
On the plus side, I succeeded in all of my finals and will be graduating soon! YES!

The 18th was Shavuot so I didn't do much. It's the anniversary of God giving the Torah to the Israelites. Every year for Shavuot we have cheese blintzes, it's an Ashkenaz tradition from my mother's side. After that last night we went to the synagogue for the Confirmation for the tenth graders. Then we had an all night Torah study which is another tradition. Except Jacob fell asleep, haha, fail. But I almost did too. We have some Sephardic neighbors that don't celebrate it like the Ashkenaz so they sort of gave us looks as usual, haha, specificially one of my ruder neighbors who doesn't understand Ashkenazi Judaism anyways. Blah, so yeah i'm pretty tired now.

Tomorrow i am 13 weeks pregnant! Time is flying by, but i'm hardly even there yet. The doctor says that I will have my c-section probably around 35 weeks, which means I'll probably have them around mid-late October.

I've been spending a lot of time helping Mathieu and Emaline adjust to parenthood. Well, that's a lie, but I have been cooking for them and changing the occasional diaper :) Cléméntine is adorable. She's a red-head! Once Mathieu starts working again I promised Emaline i'd help out until I begin to waddle, in which case i'm retiring to the sofa :)

Hope you all are doing well! I miss talking to people since once again my computer is dumb :(

No comments:

Post a Comment