Friday, May 7, 2010

Ooh baby baby!

Cue Salt 'n' Pepa! (PUSH IT!)
Anywayyyy.

There is a lot of baby stuff going on around here!
Emaline went into labor yesterday, and in the middle of the night gave birth to a beeeeautiful chubby red faced little girl!
Cléméntine Félicie was born at 8 lbs 13 oz!

here is a photo of the cutie with Mathieu's niece Maëlle.

And in other baby news, Aurélie is coming to visit in a few weeks and I finalllly get to meet Agnes! I've been dying to forever! it's unhealthy for a niece to be separated from her aunt for so long. Luckily I have Cléméntine nearby :) I'm going to spoil that girl rotten.

I woke up early to begin the tedious process of studying for finals again and working on my graduation project! One more week, ONE MORE WEEK! ahhh. I'm just extremely nervous for my physics labs. Oi.

No comments:

Post a Comment