Friday, January 1, 2010

I don't know why I hate New Years celebrations.

Probably because it's too close to the 30th, and that makes my brain clogged with sadness.

Maybe because it's so close to the 30th and I refuse to have fun because I feel guilty, then I feel dumb for feeling guilty and it makes me angry at myself.

Maybe because it's weird to be celebrating multiple things, when in the past this was a day of sadness.

Maybe it's because I have to work on New Year's day, and I have a parade, when I really am in no mood to be smiling.

Maybe it's because after I get off work I feel really terrible for not being perky enough for the sweet little girls who have come from all over to see Snow White.

But then I try and make myself feel better by saying nobody's favourite princess is Snow White anyways ;)

And then I come home and eat my feelings with the delicious New Year dessert my grandmother has made, and we all start saying resolutions, and everyone acts really awkwardly around me and they will continue to act awkward until maybe next week.

Ugh. I blame the 30th.

Will you make fun of me if I post song lyrics about how i'm feeling right now?
"Come stop your crying it'll be alright, just take my hand, hold it tight
I will protect you from all around you, I will be here don't you cry...
For one so small, you seem so strong
My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm
This bond between us, can't be broken
I will be here, don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more"

-Phil Collins

I'm sorry for being so utterly depressed everyone, but it's just really hard for me. time has healed most of my wounds, but some will always be open.



Probablement parce que c'est trop proche au 30ème et cela rend mon cerveau bouché avec la tristesse.

Peut-être parce que c'est ainsi près du 30ème et je refuse de m'amuser parce que je me sens coupable, alors je me sens muet pour me sentir coupable et il me rend furieux à moi.

Peut-être parce qu'il est surnaturel de célébrer des choses multiples, quand dans le passé c'était un jour de tristesse.

Peut-être il est parce que je dois travailler le Nouvel an et j'ai une parade, quand je ne suis vraiment dans aucune humeur de sourire.

Peut-être il est parce qu'après que je descends du travail je me sens vraiment terrible pour ne pas être assez guilleret pour les petites filles douces qui sont venues de partout pour voir la Neige Blanche.

Mais alors j'essaie et me fais me sentir mieux en disant qu'à personne princesse préférée est la Neige anyways Blanc;)

Et ensuite je vais à la maison et mange mes sentiments avec le dessert délicieux de Nouvel an que ma grand-mère a fait et nous tous commençons à dire des résolutions et chacun agit vraiment maladroitement autour de moi et ils continueront à agir malaisé jusqu'à la semaine peut-être prochaine.

Pouah. Je blâme le 30ème.

No comments:

Post a Comment