Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We aren't very far into the New Year...

And i'm already failing at my resolutions! ugh! Another reason why I hate the New Year!

1. keep a positive attitude at all times! HA. That is easier said than done! i have been quite pessimistic and sassy as my family likes to say, haha.
2. try to become fluent in Italian Hmmm, i wrote a few italian sentences on my blog yesterday!
3. eat less sweets and more healthy foods I went to the market yesterday to buy some fresh produce, but I got distracted by these lovely little cakes, so i bought some of those instead!
4. become a better chef I made delicious escargot with garlic butter and wine, but that's about it.
5. spend lots of time with family i'm not sure why this is a resolution, i am always around them.
6. maintain weight around 93 lb I want to keep my Body Mass Index around 19-20, but i've been overeatting lately, and my goodness, I have gained ten pounds since last week when i was 90 lb! I weighed about 41 kg last week, and then today i weigh about 45 kg. rawr, i need to start walking Louise more.

but, i am succeeding in one resolution that i forgot to include. i am playing the piano much more and have even learned Joe Hisaishi's One Summer's Day from Spirited Away (see my music playlist on the side of the blog)

Hope your resolutions are succeeding more than mine :)

Amélie

1 comment:

  1. Hi, many couples overlook wedding insurance when planning a wedding because they don't believe they will need it. After all, there is nothing romantic or exciting about wedding insurance and what could possibly go wrong. How about you?
    -BLOG 0123-

    ReplyDelete