Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weekend stuff/ photography

GOOOOD MORNING!
here is the thing with my cousin Jeffrey. he never sleep. i do not know what is wrong with the boy. gah. having a "brother" is quite strange. he smells all boyish and it is interfering with mine and my sister's lovely floral scent. plus he has dreadlocks, who knows what is hiding in those. he already has found a French girlfriend! I mean, my other cousin Thierry stayed with us for awhile, but he is more of a girl than a boy so that doesn't count (lol)

so this weekend we went to visit my grandparents Wendy and Thierry. they live in Beaumes-de-Venise which is a very lovely little town in wine country, not too far from Avignon. a lot of my family was there, it was a grande old time! we went to Avignon Saturday, just for the heck of it. I took lots of nice pictures with my cousin's very nice camera. Here are some photos for you (i did Angélique's makeup, doesn't she look so old? sorry if they turn out very big!):


Angélique scratching her nose all lovely like.
(its a camera illusion to make them look short...or her tall! clever clever)

I skillfully took this while riding a bike...bravo to me!

Angélique posing in my awesome boots that she has stolen

Olivier, Cedric, and some creepy boy

the back of Nathalie's head, Aurélie (my pregnant cousin) and her husband Jérôme.
i think i have a future in photography...not.

also i have a question, which version of Falling Slowly do you like better? It might be the song...


have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment