Sunday, January 10, 2010

La planification d'une noce.

J'ai la robe. J'ai le lieu. Tous qui est parti sont une chanson. Que pensez-vous? Je ne peux pas attendre mars troisième!

These past few weeks since we moved up the wedding date have been crazy. We've mailed out all the invitations, I got my dress, it looks like this:


I also bought some EXTREMELY high heels, i could break my ankle in them! they make me about 5'2" tall!

Now, for this part, I need your help! Jacob and I have a million of "Our Songs," but these are our top five. Which one should we have our first dance to? Not that we will use exactly what one you want, but still it is nice to have opinions. So listen to a bit of each and please let me know! Thanks. (Oh, playlist is on the side of the blog, by the way!)



-Mils

3 comments:

  1. my phone is broken, so i'll comment here.

    I don't wanna miss a thing is so classic.
    In your eyes makes me think of Say Anything and I know the song has meaning to you gys.
    Stolen is sweet but I don't know if it should be "the song"
    Falling Slowly is another song i've always liked. I might want to use it, so you can't. haha. just kidding. But it isn't as romantic as some of the others in my opinion.

    omg. michael jackson. haha. i would totally want you to do that one, but i know your family wouldn't like it. but still, you are super cool for even considering it :)

    don't wanna miss a thing or in your eyes for sure. they are both super romantic and sweet and would make a dance worthy of me wanting to shed a tear lol

    love you mils

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks los!
    you totally read my mind- I don't wanna miss a thing and In your eyes are at the top :)
    Stolen totally takes me back to before the two of us started dating, I listened to that song non-stop, hoping for love, and it came! that's why I like it.
    Haha, Jacob sang Falling Slowly for me one time and I really liked it, but it probably won't be the one so go ahead and use it :P

    I always dreamed of wearing high heels and doing some crazy dance so I could be the "pretty lady with the high heels on!" haha. but you guessed it, grandmothers would freak if i wanted to do a less than romantic dance. sigh.

    Jacob has no opinion whatsoever on the song. ugh, men! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... thanks for commenting on my blog, amelie! :)
    you're so sweet to me, too.
    sometimes i fear i'm a terrible pain to my friends, dropping all my horrible baggage on them and never helping out in return.
    i'm so grateful for you, dearie. you've been such a help to me in a time when i'm not always showing my best side. :*(
    ooooh, btw, i love your dress! it's so fabulous. i bet you look amazingly tres fabuleux (ahahaha) in it! :)

    ReplyDelete