Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tribute to my sister!

My sister turned TWELVE years old on December 25th, and unfortunately I was not able to to be with her on her birthday! I'm so sad. But, I decided to make a special blog about her and how amazing she is.





Well, little Angélique Odette was born December 25th, 1997 five minutes after midnight. She was premature and a very itty bitty baby, with a lot of dark hair. I was ten when she was born, and halfway pleased but halfway not. I sort of wanted a little brother, but I was happy to have a sibling because I could be able to go on my adventures through the city more often with my parents busy ;) I held her a little, but she was sort of boring so I would much rather have been with my friends or by myself. I always talked to her though, and I think when I really enjoyed being a big sister when I heard her say her first word "soeur!" I thought wow, i am a sister! Ever since then she's been my best friend, and I have tried to teach her everything I know. We'd watch movies together, I'd write stories for her, and tell her everything I knew, even though she was just a little girl. I am a very protective sister, and I definitely act like her mother sometimes.



Angélique is a beautiful gymnast, in all four apparatuses. She hopes to go to the 2012 Olympics, and if she does, she will only have made the age cut by six days (she will be fifteen) She is also great at the guitar, a fabulous photographer, and an overall super smart person. She still reminds me that she is just a baby by loving fairy tales and adventures.





She loves Jane Austen books and anything really romantic, and she also loves Phantom of the Opera- the movie, music, and play. When she grows up she either wants to be a physical therapist that works with gymnasts, or an animator. Animated movies is one of her favourite things, and her all time favourite movie is Spirited Away (she got me hooked too) and she reminds me of the character Chihiro sometimes. In fact, Angélique is determined to name her first daughter Chihiro Amélie ;) I got her into Disney too :)





I pretty much can't live without talking to my sister for a day, she is my best friend and the sweetest thing in the world, I can't believe she is growing up, I hate it! She'll be my little baby forever. I love you sweetie, Alouette, sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment