Friday, December 11, 2009

G-d help the outcasts.

I dislike people who dislike gay people. I also really dislike the word "kike." I've been called this too many times, followed by a giant wad of spit coming at me. and today it happened to my sister. being Jewish can give you a strong back bone. And just for your information, my grandmother and I were discussing this whole "gay rights" fiasco, and we both agree that it will someday be looked back on just like the Civil Rights movement. Would you like your grandchildren to be ashamed of the fact that their grandparents were one of the 'bad guys' who refused to be tolerant? didn't think so. want to argue about this? Ha, it would make my life to open up some pea brain's mind about what gay rights is REEAAALLLY all about. And yes, if you are reading this and you are somehow against gay rights, your mind is warped from your surroundings, beacause anyone with half of a brain knows that we are ALL equal, and we ALL deserve the same rights, despite your skin colour, religion, or orientation.

Love isn't about woman and man, man and man, or woman and woman; it's about human and human.

Now i'm gonna go watch Brokeback Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment