Monday, December 28, 2009

Yadda Yadda

Well, I made my sister post, i started it a few days ago though so now it is at the bottom of the page, haha.
anyways, i am so happy that one of my favourite French bands, Phoenix, is being heard in America. I heard them on a commercial! I am so happy, I love this song, it is the song I jump on my bed with a hairbrush microphone and dance to ;) you know those songs that make you feel crazy and beautiful even though if you caught yourself in a mirror you would be slightly frightened? haha, this is one of those songs



On a side note, I was doing this orphanage photolisting thing for school, and i'm totally in love with this adorable girl named Masha. Ugh, I can't wait to adopt!

And I also wish I could pack up my American family and friends and take them to Paris with me because I will miss them so much :( I just met Annie and she is the craziest person I met, but I love her, and I always hate leaving Jeffery because we never see each other. ugh. But in the wee hours of the morning of the 29th, I will no longer be Amelia, but plain old me again.
i'm still a little happy to be going home though...i'm such a baby.

in the lovely words of Phoenix...."FALLIN' FALLIN' FALLIN' FALLINNNN'!

have a peppy day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment